Dealer Application & Requirements
Thanks for your interest in becoming a Woodcraft dealer. Our dealer network is the backbone of our business and we work hard to provide the highest level of customer service in the industry. Approved dealers will have full access to both dealer and retail pricing online, and are also provided access to a live inventory feed that will help you confidently give customers lead times when you order. We look forward to working with you.
Requirements: In order to be considered for dealer status, applicants must have a registered business and be licensed by your local state or national agency. In addition, your business should either have a physical retail location or a fully functional ecommerce site. The primary focus of your business must be motorcycles or motorcycle parts. If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at [email protected].
1. Register online for a new account as a dealer (see instructions at the bottom)
ALTERNATE - download and email/fax a form - CLICK HERE
2. Email or fax a copy of your business license and/or tax/resale certificate
3. Send a photo of your physical location and a copy/link to an company advertisement
4. Woodcraft will typically respond within two business days. If you have a time sensitive order, please call us at 978-297-2977 and we’ll be happy to expedite the process for you.
- 1. Click the “Register” button at the top right of the home page
- 2. Create a new account
- 3. Choose “Yes” under dealer status when completing the new account online form. You will be sent a separate email that you can use to enter all of your dealer information. Woodcraft will review your application and contact you regarding your dealer status typically within one business day.